Drivers from Hell
Everyday, I am faced with the gargantuan task of dealing with my idiot drivers. From the moment I step into the car for my daily drive to the office, up to the time I get home in the evening, I have to bear with their stupidity. It is absolutely exasperating. First, I have to deal with Driver No. 1, who, even after he had obviously already taken a bath, still reeks of the smell of sweat and force-dried clothes. Talk about the start of a great day. Great. While I normally sit at the front row passenger's seat [so that I could easily control the radio], I have to content myself to sit at the back seat and have him face the aircon blinds towards his general direction just to avoid the smell. Also, this driver, has a knack of repeating everything I say, albeit in the interrogative, as if what I said wasn't clear enough. What's bad is, he still gets everything wrong. I also don't like the fact that his cellphone can't be reached at about the time I need to call him to be fetched. It will take several attempts and several SMS messages [with exclamation points, to boot] for him to acknowledge and fetch me at the pick-up point. I cannot also understand why he should have 2 cellphones, none of which are working when I need to call him. Stupid!
Of course Driver No. 2 also won't be outdone. I always catch him waiting in the car with the aircon turned on! For the life of me, I cannot understand how he couldn't stand to bear the heat when I have to sometimes forgo not using the aircon of the car while I wait to fetch other people. Who does he think he is?! Or doesn't he have any aircon at his house that he has to savor every moment that he could with the aircon on, at my expense. Sheesh. Also, this guy has a penchant of making small talk with me while on the road. As if I really cared about his life.
These guys make me sin.
Labels: People

1 Comments:
i like your drivers. chill nong.
Post a Comment
<< Home