Lady Junkie

You know the answers to all your silly questions. You know why I haven't been seeing anyone since then. You know what my type of girl is. You know who I really like [although I'm not too sure if you really wanna hear it]. And you know why I've been like this ever since.
You know that years ago, when I asked you, you said that I was late. And you asked me if I knew what I was talking about [considering that it was 6am and we just got home completely woozy and inebriated from a wild night at the then hippest bar in the area]. And you knew that I completely knew what I was talking about. You knew that it wasn't the alcohol talking-it was me. Only me.
You also knew that I had my pride. You knew that even when you asked me to ask you again when I woke up sober, I wouldn't call again to ask. You knew that I would act as if nothing ever happened. You also knew that we would both carry on with our lives and move on.
So please stop bothering me with your silly questions. :)
Labels: Melancholia

4 Comments:
I can't believe you'd post this in your blog! Is this a revelation of some sort? A declaration of undying L.O.V.E??? Haha! this is so unlike you. Blogging has changed my opinion of you forever! You have a lot of explaining to do!
It's not a declaration of any sort. And I know, it's totally out of character. As you probably already know, I keep my private life, private. But blogging has taught me not to care about consequences anymore. Besides, no one knows my true identity [except the people I showed this blog to].
I'd love to explain everything. Over a couple of drinks, maybe? [except of course if you're my kid sister]
Who is this, anyway? P-mail me. :) Or better yet, next time you post a comment, leave a pseudonym so I'd at least have an idea who you are...
Also, try not to read my cheesy posts! Hehe
haha, my identity is moot and academic... i'd gladly have that talk over mocktails ;)
besides, what's wrong with taking your kid sister who's not a kid anymore out to drink? I mean, you HAVE expressed some sort of.. romantic declaration in this blog post. The step towards brotherly love shouldn't appear as daunting now.
Post a Comment
<< Home