Full of Shit [Crapper Blues]

I am in LBM hell today, and I'm trying to recount what I ate the past few days. For those who frequent my blog, you probably read the post I made in connection with the dinner I had with my friends at Dampa last Thursday night. I know I pigged-out with my friends, and as I was having my first bout with LBM this morning, I was cursing to no end the friggin' oyster kinilaw that we ate. After all, I know that oysters and my tummy don't get along too well, but that's only if I eat the oysters raw and with an empty stomach.
So I just had to phone my two buddies [who I had dinner with in Dampa] to ask if their stomachs got upset after our dinner, and they answered in the negative. My doctor buddy [who is, hands down, the "saint" in my org barkada--Dr. Dasma (not his real name): Are you reading this? Hehe] opined that if I got my LBM only this morning, then it definitely wasn't the food we ate at Dampa. But the only things I ate after Dampa was bopis and mongo for lunch at the office the following day, and a late dinner of Jolly Champ, Fries and Coke. And I know that I didn't drink water from a polluted source. So what the fuck's happening to me?!
This is such a hassle! It's a good thing that I like drinking Oral Rehydration Salts--it's actually very good [Dr. Dasma, however, doesn't share the same sentiments]; otherwise, I might just have crapped myself to dehydration death.
A lot of people say that the bathroom is the best room in the house--a private space where they find solace and are free to do as they please, no holds barred. If paying a visit to the bathroom every 3 hours [I've been to the bathroom 7 times since this morning] is what it means to "find solace", then I am, no pun intended, in deep shit.
Labels: Random Thoughts and Realizations

3 Comments:
what an unpleasant coincidence. I was just reminiscing about my bunny eastey that died of lbm.
Oh, so Eastey died of LBM, eh? Did mom tell you that? Do you really wanna know how Eastey died?! Hehehe
Nice try, brother. But I happen to know that mom liked eastey, and I actually witnessed the pool of doodoo in her cage... :( ...great, now you've made me depressed.
Post a Comment
<< Home